The ReSound Micro Mic is a wireless accessory from GN ReSound that can stream speech and audio directly to your ReSound compatible hearing aids. Using 2.4 GHz wireless technology it is able to do this discreetly and without the need to wear an additional streaming device around your neck.
IMPORTANT: Some of the technological features described may not be as effective or suitable depending upon the severity and nature of your hearing loss. A fully qualified and registered Audiologist or Hearing Aid Audiologist will be able to advise accordingly.
The ReSound Micro Mic transmits speech directly to your client’s hearing instruments from a range of up to 25 meters (Clear line of sight).
• Exclusive design that is discreet and lightweight
• One-to-one communication when clipped on or worn with lanyard
• Plug-and-play functionality
For person-to-person communication, the Micro Mic is an obvious choice to use with any ReSound wireless hearing instrument; it is easy to use and offers exceptional benefits beyond traditional hearing aid use. By optimizing signal-to-noise ratio, it improves speech understanding in challenging listening situations where distance, background
noise or poor acoustics is an issue. It sends a speaker’s voice directly into your hearing instruments without the need for any extra devices – no cables, cords or
Since the listener is not required to look directly at the speaker during a conversation, he or she is free to perform dual attention tasks that normal hearing people take for
In essence the Micro Mic extends the hearing range well beyond the reach of any hearing instrument in a variety of nsituations, such as when wanting to hear better:
• in places of worship
• in the car
• while dining out
An onboard volume control ensures that the streamed speech level can be easily adjusted. Furthermore, should the Micro Mic be accidentally dropped and fall more
than 75cm (30 inches), a drop detector ensures that the streamed signal is momentarily muted to avoid unpleasant impact noise.
Easy to connect
• Just press the pairing button on the Micro Mic, and open and close the battery door of the hearing instruments within 20 seconds to pair with the hearing instruments
• Pairing can also be done through the ReSound Aventa fitting software
• One time pairing procedure – once paired the Micro Mic stays paired with the hearing instruments
Easy to use
• Simply turn the Micro Mic ON and switch the hearing instruments into streaming mode
• Easy to recharge (charger included)
• Talk time: Typical 10 hours
• Can be clipped onto clothing or worn with a lanyard
• Volume control adjustment for easy adjustment (incl. volume control lock)
• Drop control – mutes transmitted signal momentarily when dropped from heights above75 cm (~30 inches)
2.4 GHz wireless Technology
• A smart, robust and reliable standard that has a nstrong, clear and stable signal
• No synchronization issues between sound and image due to an unnoticeable 20ms delay