The ReSound Multi Mic is a wireless accessory from GN ReSound that can stream speech and audio directly to your ReSound compatible hearing aids. Using 2.4 GHz wireless technology it is able to do this discreetly and without the need to wear an additional streaming device around your neck.
An additional feature of the Unite Multi Mic is that when worn vertically it automatically switches into directional mode and minimises background noise. It also has an in-built telecoil system and line-in and FM connectors.
IMPORTANT: Some of the technological features described may not be as effective or suitable depending upon the severity and nature of your hearing loss. A fully qualified and registered Audiologist or Hearing Aid Audiologist will be able to advise accordingly.
The ReSound Multi Mic is a premium quality portable device that streams speech and audio directly to your client’s hearing instrument.
• Exclusive and discrete design that is small and lightweight
• One-to-one speech streaming when worn by a single speaker
• Table microphone functionality, picking up speech from multiple speakers in its radius
• Pickup of teleloop signals via in-built telecoil
• Pickup of FM signals (Europin FM receiver required)
• Plug-and-play line-in mini-jack connector (mixed mono)
This plug-and-play device is effortless to use, and reliably improves signal-to-noise ratio and speech understanding in difficult listening situations where distance, background noise or poor acoustics is an issue.
It transmits the voice of a speaker(s) directly into your client’s hearing instruments without the need for any extra devices, such as cables, cords or necklaces. When placed horizontally on a table, the ReSound Multi Mic automatically switches into an optimized table mode to enable pickup of the voices of multiple speakers. An additional real-life benefit is that, since the listener is not required to look directly at the speaker(s) during a conversation, he or she is free to perform dual attention tasks that normal hearing people take for granted.
In essence the ReSound Multi Mic extends the hearing range well beyond the reach of any hearing instrument in a variety of situations, such as when having conversations:
• at home, at school or at work
• in the car
• while dining out
Additionally, being able to tap into teleloop and FM signals (FM Euro pin receiver required) as well as offering line-in connection makes the ReSound Multi Mic the most
versatile portable speech and audio streamer in the market.
Easy to connect
• Just press the pairing button on the ReSound Multi Mic, and open and close the battery door of the hearing instruments within 20 seconds to pair with the hearing instruments
• Pairing can also be done through the ReSound Aventa fitting software
• One time pairing procedure – once paired the ReSound Multi Mic stays paired with the hearing instruments
Easy to use
• Simply turn the ReSound Multi Mic ON and switch the hearing instruments into streaming mode
• Easy to recharge using the included charger
• Talk time:
• Microphone mode: Typical 11 hours
• Line-in mode: Typical 11 hours
• Telecoil mode: Typical 7 hours
• FM mode: Typical 10 hours
• When worn vertically (clipped on or worn on lanyard) it automatically switches into directional mode and minimizes background noise.
• When placed horizontally on e.g. a table it automatically switches into a mode optimized for picking up the voices of multiple speakers
• Plug-and-play line-in and FM functionality
• Volume control adjustment for personal preference (incl. volume control lock)
• Drop detector – mutes transmitted signal momentarily when dropped from heights above 75 cm (~30 inches)
• Can be controlled via ReSound connected apps
2.4 GHz wireless Technology
• A smart, robust and reliable international standard that has a strong, clear and stable signal
• No synchronization issues between sound and image due to an unnoticeable 20ms delay
• No need to wear an intermediary device, as the signal is transmitted directly to the hearing aids