The ReSound Remote Control gives you the ability to easily and discreetly control your hearing aids.
You can use it to change programs and adjust volume, without even looking. This is thanks to a simple keypad that features large buttons, which are concave, tactile and ergonomic. They have raised symbols in the centre, so they are easy to locate and glide a finger over. This is especially good if you struggle with manual dexterity.
The ReSound Remote Control is small and handy and has a streamlined, elegant design. It fits in a handbag, a pocket or the palm of the hand like a keyless car key – and will easily blend in with other smart accessories on a desk or a dinner table.
Easy to connect
• To pair with a hearing aid, press the pairing button on the back of the ReSound Remote Control and open and close the battery door of the hearing aid within 20 seconds.
Easy to use
• You can change programs in your hearing aid with a simple push on the program button.
• Your hearing aid volume can be adjusted with the + and – button.
• You can connect to other ReSound wireless accessories by holding down the program button for at least one second.
• The standard CR2032 Lithium coin cell battery is widely available and easy to replace.
• You can lock your remote control after making adjustments by pressing down the program and – buttons together for 5 seconds, and repeat the step to simply unlock.
2.4 GHz wireless Technology
• A smart, robust and reliable standard that has a strong, clear and stable signal