The ReSound Unite Phone Clip is a wireless accessory from GN ReSound that can stream telephone conversation and audio from your bluetooth enabled phone to your hearing aids. Using 2.4 GHz wireless technology it is able to do this discreetly and without the need to wear an additional streaming device around your neck.
The Phone Clip can also be used as a remote control for your hearing aids.
IMPORTANT: Some of the technological features described may not be as effective or suitable depending upon the severity and nature of your hearing loss. A fully qualified and registered Audiologist or Hearing Aid Audiologist will be able to advise accordingly.
The ReSound Unite Phone Clip makes talking on a mobile phone automatic, effortless and reliable.
The Phone Clip is a small, lightweight, wireless clip-on device that sends sound from a Bluetooth enabled mobile phone directly to your clients´ hearing instruments, and the microphone on the Phone Clip sends sound back to the mobile phone. A robust swivel clip makes it possible to always securely attach the Phone Clip to clothes with optimal speech pickup.
It’s extremely easy to use. You can perform basic phone operation like answering and ending calls or adjusting volume with a click of a button. It also offers easy-to-use, state-of-the-art headset functionality, like last number redial and voice dialing.
When not on the phone, the Phone Clip doubles as a basic remote control by controlling volume and program change on the hearing instruments. It also features a mute button if the client wants to block out unwanted environmental background noise while on the phone.
You can even enjoy a benefit most people do not when using their mobile phone – sound transmitted to both ears. Also, you are able to stream e.g. music from their mobile phone or other Bluetooth device in stereo quality.
Phone Clip smoothly integrates with the rest of the ReSound Unite family. For example, if you receive a phone call while watching TV via the ReSound Unite TV Streamer 2, the phone program will take priority until the call is ended. If you then also use the dedicated ReSound Unite Remote Control 2, phone operation will be indicated in the display of the Remote Control.
Easy to connect
• To pair the Phone Clip with the hearing instruments simply press the hearing instrument pairing button on the Phone Clip , open and close the battery door of the hearing instruments within 20 seconds
• Pairing can also be done through the ReSound Aventa® 3 fitting software
• Once installed, the phone clip will stay paired to the hearing instrument – one time operation
• Simply press the Bluetooth® pairing button on the Phone Clip to put it into Bluetooth® pairing mode when pairing to a mobile phone
Easy to use
• Answer and end calls with a click of a button
• Double click to make a last number redial or hold to engage voice dialing
• Easy-to-use volume control for personal preference
• Block out environmental sound with a click of the Mute button
• Swivel clip or lanyard attachment for secure and optimal placement of the Phone Clip
• Use the Phone Clip as a basic hearing instrument remote control when not on the phone (adjust volume, change program or mute* hearing instrument microphones)
• Easily recharge the Phone Clip from the computer USB or wall outlet using the included cable
• 6 hours of talk time, 80 hours of standby time
Combination of 2.4 GHz wireless technology and Bluetooth® technology
• Communication between the Phone Clip and the hearing instruments uses 2.4 GHz wireless technology: a smart, robust and reliable standard that provides a strong, clear and stable signal
• Communication between the Phone Clip and the mobile phone uses Bluetooth® technology; the Phone Clip connects with most Bluetooth®- enabled phones